Numerous elements affect VPN functionality on a daily basis, including technological progress, time of day, and user congestion. Because of this, I am hesitant to commit to a VPN service before giving it a thorough test drive. Despite the benefits of free trials, I often find that I can only test out one of my gadgets at a time (and not for long enough to get a clear picture). Because I like to test software on all of my devices, a money-back guarantee is preferable to me.
Quick Overview: Our Best VPN Free Trials for 2022
Looking for a risk-free way to test out a top VPN service? After researching and testing dozens of VPN providers, we identified the following to be the best free VPN trials:
1. CyberGhost has the best VPN free trial, and you can get your money back in 45 days.
2. Surfshark is cheap and has a long free trial period.
3. Private Internet Access is a VPN that is easy to use on Linux and has the largest server network.
4. ExpressVPN is the best VPN with the best free trial if you want to stream online.
5. NordVPN is the best VPN on the market overall, and you can get your money back in 30 days.
6. IPVanish has a good service and an easy money-back guarantee.
You can't go wrong with any of these options that offer free trials. Regrettably, CyberGhost is the way to go. Trial periods vary by platform, but on PC you get 24 hours, on iOS 3 days, and on Android 7 days before you have to pay.
There's a 45-day money-back guarantee if you decide you don't like your subscription. Get your money back in as little as five days if you cancel the free trial by contacting the available 24/7 live chat support team.
It was an easy decision to rank CyberGhost first thanks to its generous trial period, top-tier speeds, privacy, and security. Read on for an explanation of why the other recommendations made the cut.
VPN Trial vs. Money-Back Guarantee
In the virtual private network (VPN) business, 30-day money-back guarantees are the norm. The term "free trial" is used by some review sites and even by some VPN services themselves. Let's break down the differences between these two types of trials so everyone is on the same page.
- There is zero financial risk or commitment required to try a VPN service risk-free with a 30-day trial. You'll need a credit card to make purchases, or you may join up with an existing account from the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store and use those payment details. But there's zero cost involved. You can avoid paying after the trial period ends by canceling.
- A money-back guarantee ensures that, barring exceptional circumstances, you will receive a full refund within the specified time frame (usually 30 days). There is an up-front cost associated with using a VPN.
Virtual private networks (VPNs) frequently provide money-back guarantees, and in 99% of cases, you will receive your money back with no questions asked. Therefore, we took into account both free trials and refund policies when compiling this list. Both options allow you to test out an app without spending any money.
Both provide you complete use of the VPN app's capabilities, including anonymous IP addresses, unlimited data transfer, rapid connections, and a large number of servers.
The Six Best VPN Free Trials You Should Be Trying
According to our research, CyberGhost is now the best VPN with a free trial. However, all of the other options we offer are also great methods to test out a service provider. See how each one stands out from the rest.
1. CyberGhost: Best free trial VPN
- It's risk-free to try it out—no credit card needed.
- Prolonged period during which money can be returned (45 days)
- Highest levels of safety and data transfer rates
CyberGhost is not only among the best VPNs available, but also among the best free trial VPNs. Over 8,800 servers are part of its vast network, which also boasts excellent connection stability and stringent privacy protections.
PC users can sign up for a free 24-hour trial of CyberGhost without providing payment information. Registration from a mobile device, however, unlocks additional benefits. You may try it risk-free for three days if you have an Android device, or seven days if you have an iOS device. Remember that the app store stores your credit card data if you sign up for the service on your mobile device. If you forget to cancel the subscription, you may continue to be charged.
For lengthier subscriptions of a year or more, we provide a 45-day money-back guarantee. To our knowledge, that is the longest money-back promise ever offered. CyberGhost guarantees that you will be satisfied with their VPN service within 30 days, or they will refund your money.
If you are not completely satisfied with CyberGhost, you can request a refund through their website's live chat service, which is available around the clock. When you quit, the only question the agent will ask is why. Your refund will be processed after it is done. Within five business days, you will see the funds refunded to your account.
2. Surfshark: Affordable VPN with a long trial period
Leave a Reply